For me, much of the joy of Christmas comes from being with family and friends, and also in giving. That is what made it extra
The Fredericton-Haiti Community Development Partnership.
Linking caring individuals in the community of Fredericton with children and families in need in villages in the COBOCOL, UDICC and Morne Pelee Area Development Programs in Haiti through World Vision.
Together we can
- give the children of Haiti a sense of hope for the future.
- help families in Haiti break the cycle of poverty.
- help communities in Haiti to become self-sufficient.
- respond to the needs of the world’s poor and vulnerable through acts of compassion and justice.
- enrich the lives and strengthen the sense of community among FreddyLink partners in Fredericton